okay, i’m gonna rec you my favorites
- a long winter by dropdeaddream/whatarefears [35,733 words]
- lethe by black-nata [6,962 words]
- five times steve kissed bucky by paragon [16,597 words]
- waiting rooms by dimpleforyourthoughts [1,397 words]
- close to the sun by thebrotherswinchester [15,268 words]
- the man on the bridge by boopboop [107,556 words]
- five times steve scared the ever-living shit out of bucky (and the one time bucky finally did something about it) by whatthebodygraspsnot [7,669 words]
- most of all by thebrotherswinchester [7,593 words]
- now we’re face to face by vrooom [6,498 words]
- i’ve been funny, i’ve been cool with the lines by nerdwegian [6,080 words]
- every door opens by shiso_romanesco [73,931 words]
- birthday by toejones [9,872 words]
- you were standing there by thebrotherswinchester [14,863 words]
- only living boy in new york by beardsley [2,863 words]
- the president’s son by rocksaltandroll [60,016 words]
- night light by thebrotherswinchester [20,381 words]
- middletown: a study of suburban life by m_leigh [91,711 words]
- only forever by maravelcu [9,538 words]
i have no life
(are you aware) the state i’m in by christstan [27,935 words]Bucky’s newspaper keeps going…
Percico for the win!
Every time we came to a skeleton guard, Nico just pointed at it, and its glowing eyes dimmed. Unfortunately, the more Nico did it, the more tired he seemed. We walked through a maze of corridors filled with guards. By the time we reached a kitchen staffed by skeletal cooks and servants, I was
practicallycarrying Nico. He managed to put all the dead to sleep but nearly passed out himself. I dragged him out of the servants’ entrance and into the Fields of Asphodel. -The Last Olympian
Frankly, as fans of the books, the current Percy Jackson movies stink. There are SO many things wrong. Yes, we are aware that things like this happen…
even if you aren’t in the fandom, sign this.
it’ll take only a minuet and it’ll make our fandom’s life better.
Percy: no. It’s not The Little Mermaid.
He stared at me. “Do you really believe that, Percy?”
-Battle of the Labyrinth