It’s like you guys have missed the most Destiel of the cut scenes. Buddy Boyle’s “When the angels come knockin’, let ‘em on in!” was always about Dean and Cas, it’s like the mission statement for the season.
But what he said…
Feel it, folks! Feel the angelic love! And do not tremble. If…
aw remember that fic where sam and dean were talking to cas on speaker phone and cas didn’t know because dean wasn’t talking and then dean made a joke and cas smiled sweetly and said “how are you dean” oH WAIT
How many times have we seen Cas alone?
How many times have we seen Cas left to contemplate his choices, his doubt? Uriel leaving, Anna leaving, no guidance from God when he needed it the most. How many times has Cas sat in nature, in a park, in an eternal…
- because Cas saved Dean
- because Dean convinced Cas to rebel
- because they would die for each other
- because they understand each other like no one else can
- because Cas needs someone to believe in
- because Dean gave Cas a purpose
- because they are as messed up as each other
A supernatural Ten-logy.
Photosets (ALL SORTED)